Xi Engineering Consultants
12 September 2018Xi Engineering Consultants are delighted to be taking part in the Engineering Design Show 2018. Specialists in simulation and measurement, Xi’s diverse experience means they are proficient in applying design optimisation to a variety of sectors, across all physical scales.
- The team’s capabilities range from small-scale consumer products to large machinery, with completed projects including everything from robots and high-end electrostatic headphones to critical equipment on wind farms and aircraft carriers.
- The team can help accelerate product development through virtual prototyping.
- Xi compliment their first-rate skills in the fields of acoustics and vibration with services including microelectromechanical systems, electromagnetism and fluid flow analysis.
- Xi’s engineers will be on hand at the show to discuss the real-world applications of multiphysics simulation software and how it can assist in your product design and analysis. Our team can talk you through the real-world applications of the software and how we can help you to accelerate your product development through virtual prototyping.
- Xi’s Dr Mark-Paul Buckingham will be hosting a workshop at the show, which will outline how multiphysics computer simulation software can drastically improve prototyping and optimise design. Xi will showcase how the multi-award-winning Sonoma headphones, developed by Warwick Audio Technologies, were brought to market and manufactured more efficiently through partnering with Xi’s simulation team.
- Together with support from Xi, Warwick were able to develop cutting-edge electrostatic speaker technology. Xi applied modelling expertise using COMSOL Multiphysics® to both accelerate the development and to optimise the design of the headphones. This session will outline how multiphysics computer simulation software can drastically improve prototyping and optimise design.