Attend a local User2User PADS event with IC Blue
07 August 2017Headline sponsors for the Engineering Design Show, IC Blue, are offering you the chance to attend a local User2User PADS event this September.
PADS User Group meetings are a great opportunity to share best practices, connect with other PADS customers, and hear from technical experts.
Designed to fit into your busy schedule, these free one-day conferences provide the tips and tricks needed to face and overcome design challenges. Get the most out of the tools you already own!
What you will learn at a User2User PADS event:
- Tips & Tricks to Increase Productivity Across the PADS Flow
- How to Control and Route Critical Traces & Differential Pairs More Effectively
- The Importance of 3D & Mechanical Integration
- Accelerating Library Development (Create a More Robust & Fully Qualified Part Faster!)
- Increasing Design Quality through Simulation & Analysis
- PADS Update, Direction, and Roadmap
For more information, and to register, visit http://user2user.mentor.com/events/user2user-2017-pads/
Dates and locations include:
Stockbridge / September 12 / 9:30 AM - 4:15 PM
Cambridge / September 13 / 9:30 AM - 4:15 PM
Leeds / September 14 / 9:30 AM - 4:15 PM